What Content Can COMMONTARY Be Used For?
COMMONTARY delivers an alternate audio option for any video viewing experience, live or recorded. Users can create their own audio broadcast, or listen to an alternate audio stream either on top of the video feed or independently with the video muted.
Media outlets can use COMMONTARY to supplement their content and provide an alternative viewer experience that enhances the original broadcast without abandoning the core audience. Alternatively, media outlets can use COMMONTARY to access audiences viewing content elsewhere by utilizing their own talent to create audio content that users can listen to in tandem with a 3rd party video.
- Sports TV Broadcasts
- Analysis and play by play from an expert other than network commentators
- Sports Radio Broadcasts
- Radio feed can be synced to match video broadcast
- Gaming Tournaments and Live Gaming Events
- Commentary and analysis
- Political Debates and Speeches
- CNN reporter reactions & opinions on what candidates are saying and how FOX News-hosted debate is going
- Award Shows and Beauty Pageants
- TMZ reporter commentary on wardrobes, speeches, performances, etc. during Academy Awards broadcast
- Reality TV Talent Shows
- Dancing With The Stars prior contestant or celebrity analysis of performances, scoring, agreeing/disagreeing with judges
- Game Shows
- Celebrity/Talent "competing" on Jeopardy, answering show questions, commentary on contestants & Alex Trebek
- Reality TV
- Celebrity/Talent commentary on characters and content, predicting outcomes
- Produced Programming
- Live "Director's Cut"-type commentary for content premieres from actors, directors, producers, etc. discussing content
- Celebrity commentary during popular TV shows
- Real time language translation, professional lecture/lesson analysis, etc.